-Caveat Lector-

"C", there is nothing peculiar about my indignation of Kansas' spirituality. He claims
the same God I do, the One and Only True God, therefore, if he sways from the words of
the One and Only True God that he and I proclaim, there is a problem. Obviously there
is no problem for you, as you refer to "the gods", yet that was not my argument. You
go ahead and keep spouting what you will about gods,  but that has nothing to do with
my argument with Kansas, as he claims he doesn't believe in "gods", but God. Let him
respond with his own opinions, since I was addressing him and not an unbeliever. So
far, he only wants to respond to postings with more elusive crap that doesn't show
anyone where he's coming from. I also must point out that not everyone is "oh so
behind you" in your "perceptions of God". Feel free to give me your own opinion, but
don't try to say "everyone else" agrees with you. Jessie