-Caveat Lector-

So, with the blessing of christianity, anarchists would be right, but
without it they are not?  It is thinking such as that that is at the core
of much of the problem many have with christians.  If I live my life in
accordance within the 'social' precepts described in the bible, but
reject the 'religious' precepts, I am wrong, but if I accept the
'religious' precepts I am right?   Interesting.  That thinking was pretty
evident in the "christian" treatment of indigenous people world wide.
"Accept Christ or die".

Jayson

The problem is that Anarchists believe in self-rule, which man has proven, over and
over again, unattainable. The half-truth of anarchy is that man could rule himself, if
he were following the precepts of God. Without that understanding, there is no
understanding. Man will continue to be selfish and sinful unless there is a higher
power in control. There are no social precepts preached by Jesus that aren't also
Godly precepts. It is all tied in together. The "religious" people that killed others
for not believing in Jesus were just as wrong as you are in making the Gospel a
two-parter. Social and Religious. You take the social and they took the religious. The
two go together, are actually the same. Any picking and choosing, either way, is going
to get you into trouble.