-Caveat Lector-

Johannes, forgive my tongue, but you are an inane bumbling idiot. No man should ever
pretend to know anything about nothing and then think he is smart. I cannot imagine
anyone being so illiterate about God and in the same breath pretend to know all about
Him. Your senseless  statements prove just how dull-witted you are. And life will
never go on without Jesus' Truth and you should be glad for that. It gives you that
much more time to realize the error of your ways. Forget about Jesus? Yeah right. He
is the only lifeline we have to a better future and the only way you will reach real
happiness in life. Forsake your pitiful god, self, and embrace the real. Johannes, the
Lord seeks to find you, just turn and recieve true life. You think you are so open
minded? Seek God right now, wherever you are, with true faith, believe that if He is
there you will know, or if He isn't you will know, but be open. If you do this in all
truth, you will know more than you did five minutes ago. I am an o

pen minded soul, and this worked for me. I thought I was so damned smart and open
minded. But as my grandpa says "Don't be so open-minded that your brains fall out".
Good luck, Jessie