-Caveat Lector-

That is an old joke, Jason.....fifteen million dollars is a lot of money
- this is why I wonder if there was really a cop involved - he has not
been proven to be the one yet, or just this after noon it came out a man
in the mid west was arrested - had all these flashing lights in his car,
and he pretended to be policeman and pulled over women, etc.

So something rather strange about this.....so quick to name a price to
sue - $15,000,000 and you know many cops hang around with some strange
people....could be scam?

Both women sue each for $15,000,000 -and look what the lawyer gets.

Be interesting case to follow.....how easy it is to set up someone.
Did you know that during the Fannie Fox and Wilbur Mills affair in 70
period, that Billy Graham said he would never go anywhere alone or
without his wife, he feared a set up that much.....even Al Kapp claimed
to be set up in a motel room - and a Sheriff at Beverly Hills was set up
wth prostitute, drugged - but he had sense enough to get to hospital and
was exonerated of any wrong doing and won the election again - was a mob
set up.

So if this is the man, and if he was a cop he would please insanity
later, but now he says he is not guilty and the ladies of the night
already are spending their 15 million bucks I bet.

Saba

Haggling about the price - that is so old I broke the slats to my cradle
when I heard it.

Still think this reeks of some type of scam .....the one woman looked
really rough....