-Caveat Lector-

You seem to have a personal problem with me, Nessie,
but I assure you that it is you and not I who looks
foolish comparing the behavior of the Leader of the
Free World, a middle-aged man, the Commander in Chief,
with that of a kid 25 years ago who was basically a
nobody at the time and quite young.  Most people
acknowledge the "follies of youth."  Nobody cares
about Clinton's sex life!  You miss the point that
this was done in the presidential office and followed
by a series of lying. It demonstrates lack of judgment
and character and was lying to a federal grand jury.
Why do you want it to be about sex?  That is not the
issue and not the complaint although pretty shoddy
behavior for a married man, etc. And yes, I realize
others have "done it, too" but that does not make it a
fine example of the exactly best behavior in his
position, lying to grand juries aside.  It was a very
stupid thing for a person in his unique position to do
period.  So now Clinton is a perfect gentleman the
epitome of gracious treatment of women, a model for
all men to follow.

YOU prove that he (Bush) endangered the lives of
others and that there were other drivers even present
at the time.  He could have been basically alone on
the road with the officer issuing the ticket.  YOU
prove he was beyond his personal tolerance of alcohol
as some people are able to tolerate blood levels much
higher than others.  Prove that he is not one of
these.  I conceded that AT THE TIME, driving under the
influence of alcohol was not given the seriousness it
deserved but you have to launch a personal attack,
every time I post it seems, don't you?

Well, I take exception to your assertion that I am a
fool, etc.  Your own logic is often flawed and mere
opinion.  As for the charges against Clinton, I do not
know if they were all covered in his deal or if we may
yet see proof of some of these.  At least the Bush
episode is over and in the past and not ongoing.

So I should not post because you do not like the
content of my post.  I will wait for Kris to inform me
of that and not you.  At least I am not violating the
"always be civil" rule as you are, twice today just to
me not counting others I may yet read.  Get a grip,
walk it off! This is not your list and others are
allowed to post here unless the Listowner decides
otherwise. Until then, kindly delete my posts as they
seem to cause you great distress concerning my mental
capabilities and state.  I don't care a rip whether
you think I am stupid (your previous post)or foolish
or both.
KS