-Caveat Lector-

Well I do not know about Hannibal the Cannibal but if you want some good
reading try the bible....for this was the book used by Jack the Ripper
to terrorize and for political reason - some say the Ripper was a Mason
- might be, but if he was he worked for Lenin who was in England at the
time.

He carefully dissected Queen Vicitoria symbolically keyed to the
Communist Time Table - oh its name may change from time to time - and
today we still remember that Queen Victoria's male line, carried
hemophilia and there was of course the need for good fresh blood - and
once the blood of a lamb was used in the first transfusions....and of
course we had the notorious Burke and Hare....

Once I considered - what kind of a man could be a murderer and kill -
and I thought well, a policeman and a soldier and a born again
killer....two defensive - the latter killer instinct.

And then when I got into the Ripper I thought what kind of a guy could
do such a thing - and I thought, well a Doctor, a Slaughterman (tht is
why the Ripper was thought to be heaven forbid, a Jewish Slaughterman)
and a born again killer.

Made a composite picture of Jack the Ripper and sent it to my old friend
who lived once in New Forrest where Sir Arthur Conan Doyle lived whom
she knew - but I said it seems to me that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle when I
put together composite picture, he is jack the ripper.

the ripper had pen of ready writer; Doyle, was a writer of mystery and
knew of danger he wrote of masons, (note that for he was Catholic), of
KKK, of Mormons - and so went the list.....he knew of codes and of all
things - ancient curses some of which are found in the bible.....he
wrote for newspapers.....

The ripper was some said a doctor or a barber surgeon of the day -
thought of that line in one version of bible - slaughterman get your
weapon, barber get your razor- but the last act of the man known as Jack
the Ripper - well it sure fit the communist bible time table and the
idea was to butcher the Czar and Queen Victoria symbollically - even
unto putting her into a melting pot, after butchering the body-----this
stuff is so disgusting I cannot put into writing here......

Who can write such vicious stuff?   Some say Doyle murdered his first
wife - she had something akin to TB and he took her out on long ride one
cold, damp night....etc. etc. etc....yet Victoria knighted Doyle...now
Doyle's father was in a "funny farm" - same place where another guy went
shortly after death of Duke of Clarence......and this guy named Stephen
who wrote in a poem, a woman he did not like the way she looked - she
should be "ploughed".....
He without a doubt was in the old Hells Fire Club, sort of an also Dead
Poets Society and their work was often so pornographic - well it caused
the fall of John Wilkes (whose great etc grandson John Wilkes Booth,
both were Illuminati, murdered Lincoln .....but I commend him for that).

So read this version of a watered down chapter in Ezekial.......it is
all there .....rolel models for Jack the Ripper - I know not for sure
who Jack the Ripper was, but I know what he was......

LIke a Charles Manson he used this strange little bible calendar code -
he was well versed in the biblle and in masonry - for during the trial
of the Manson family he shot the judge so many masonic signals, the
judge almost had apoplexy I think they call it?

Now my idea of an entertaining evening would not be to go to a movie and
see the art of Hannibal Lector - or a movie about the dreams of Charles
Manson.

My idea along with a lot of people in certain secret societies would be
to study the bible in certain cases - ones that might have political
implicatiions - like the Manson, JFK, RFK MLK, Apollo sabotage - and try
to link them back to murder of Lincoln which I did for Lincoln ws
murdered by the same secret society, causing murder of JFK as the
beginning of this 40 year cycle.

I am the Alpha and the Omega Man?   The 109th Psalm (108 and 109th
combined in Douhey version) is a good clue to ritual murder and
vendettas....the psalms hold the key to many murders in
degrees....Romans 12?   Well  this says do not take law into your own
hands, let God take vengeance for you .....yet, imagine yourself reading
along using a little daily bible calendar/code.....and hey, the names
are different, but a murder is built about a scene in the bible....and
maybe little MArilyn Monroe did she believe she was the Woman Who Would
Be Queen, in an Esther in the Bible......for a little Monica Lewinsky -
well set a whore to get a whore?   And a thief to catch a thief?

So to me the bible is a little too grotesque and only grotesque people
could have written this old Testament......prefer the New Testament to
the ritual murder in the Old.

Once Walter Lippman wrote on July 9, 1968 69 = "Surely the Democrats
will be punished and their offices taken away" ......then Teddy nearly
met death in a dark lake - hanged man fear death by water....keyed to
bible calendara.....that idiot probably doesn't know what happened to
him, the there were those associated indirectly to the Manson family on
that island that night.

So Read 109th Psalm and wonder why Lippman wrote "surely the Democrats
shall be punished and their offices taken away", as compared to the
official biblical line "let his days be few, let another take his
office, let his wife be made a widow and his children be
fatherless".......

The wonder of wonders - back in 1969 I thougoht, good heavens Walter
Lippman involved in murder even remotely,  oh no - this famous writer,
this great man.....and the bastard was a Rhodes Scholar Round Table
Member a little bit above the CFR.....and his man was guilty of
premeditated murder by prophecy?   Laying seeds of murder - and not dare
call it propaganda?

Jewish Mafia - well Judas gave the official Kiss of Death did he
not......he was also the bag man according to daVinci - for Judas had
the bag.....some say he was hanged, but all seem to think he suicided?
I think 2 men on a horse got him - it takes sometimes an old Knight
Templar to do the job when it comes to murder by prophecy......

Saba

Nighty night reading for the kiddies?   Or is this nighty night reading
for The Slaughterman or Barber Surgeon?

A must study for serious bible students - the Manson family member once
said - get his name   Manson - Son of Man?   And then we had Son of Sam
Berkowitz, and his "hole in the wall" straight out of Ezekial.

Segond Bible
King James Bible
Please direct comments or queries about this service to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
King James Bible [1603], Ezekiel (Network Version, 1994) [Ezekiel].
Previous section
Ezekiel 5
1 And thou, son of man, take thee a sharp knife, take thee a barber's
razor, and cause [it] to pass upon thine head and upon thy beard: then
take thee balances to weigh, and divide the [hair].
2 Thou shalt burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when
the days of the siege are fulfilled: and thou shalt take a third part,
[and] smite about it with a knife: and a third part thou shalt scatter
in the wind; and I will draw out a sword after them.
3 Thou shalt also take thereof a few in number, and bind them in thy
skirts.
4 Then take of them again, and cast them into the midst of the fire, and
burn them in the fire; [for] thereof shall a fire come forth into all
the house of Israel.
5 Thus saith the Lord GOD; This [is] Jerusalem: I have set it in the
midst of the nations and countries [that are] round about her.
6 And she hath changed my judgments into wickedness more than the
nations, and my statutes more than the countries that [are] round about
her: for they have refused my judgments and my statutes, they have not
walked in them.
7 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye multiplied more than the
nations that [are] round about you, [and] have not walked in my
statutes, neither have kept my judgments, neither have done according to
the judgments of the nations that [are] round about you;
8 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, [am] against
thee, and will execute judgments in the midst of thee in the sight of
the nations.
9 And I will do in thee that which I have not done, and whereunto I will
not do any more the like, because of all thine abominations.
10 Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and
the sons shall eat their fathers; and I will execute judgments in thee,
and the whole remnant of thee will I scatter into all the winds.
11 Wherefore, [as] I live, saith the Lord GOD; Surely, because thou hast
defiled my sanctuary with all thy detestable things, and with all thine
abominations, therefore will I also diminish [thee]; neither shall mine
eye spare, neither will I have any pity.
12 A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine
shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall
by the sword round about thee; and I will scatter a third part into all
the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them.
13 Thus shall mine anger be accomplished, and I will cause my fury to
rest upon them, and I will be comforted: and they shall know that I the
LORD have spoken [it] in my zeal, when I have accomplished my fury in
them.
14 Moreover I will make thee waste, and a reproach among the nations
that [are] round about thee, in the sight of all that pass by.
15 So it shall be a reproach and a taunt, an instruction and an
astonishment unto the nations that [are] round about thee, when I shall
execute judgments in thee in anger and in fury and in furious rebukes. I
the LORD have spoken [it].
16 When I shall send upon them the evil arrows of famine, which shall be
for [their] destruction, [and] which I will send to destroy you: and I
will increase the famine upon you, and will break your staff of bread:
17 So will I send upon you famine and evil beasts, and they shall
bereave thee; and pestilence and blood shall pass through thee; and I
will bring the sword upon thee. I the LORD have spoken [it].

Now I don't know about you, but I can do well without all this
crap.....Who is playing God?
Who is murdering the children?   Even the ones who have just taken the
first breath of life?  Who profits from selliong little chopped up baby
body parts?  The Butchers, the Slaughtermen - for no Doctor without just
cause would take a life of an innocent without just cause - or have our
doctors turned into slaughtermen like the works of a Hannibal the
Cannibal personfied?

So we are today given a choice, the bible or Larry Flynt?   Remembre
Jerry Falwell and Larry Flynt debating the way we should live?

Be like Clinton the best of two worlds?   If there is a God, that guy
will be hit by lightning.......between Sadaam Hussein and Clinton and
now may be Bush, I will take Sadaam who offered us cheap oil?

Where are the Israelies getting alll those diamonds?   [