-Caveat Lector-

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Amelia wrote:

> Further troubling to me is this business of McVeigh
> requesting 'no autopsy' and such a deal being made of this.

That bothers me, too!

> Saw him on TV just yesterday when they were saying that he
> objected to the autopsy on religious and other reasons.

Like any good MC dude WOULD, right?!?!?

> What if he has been led to believe this is because he will
> not really be executed and so no autopsy must be performed?

I guess anything is possible?

> It would certainly help to prevent his making a last minute
> confession and implicating others.

Agreed.

Then, of course, the
> execution actually does take place in reality but McVeigh
> goes to his grave believing he is going to secretly be
> spared and so does not give out any information about what
> really happened.

I think, IF MC is as advanced as it PROBABLY is, it really
doesn't matter WHAT he's thinking, i.e., it's beyond that,
wouldn't you say?!?

The ultimate 'patsy' or fall guy.  Anyone
> who saw that building with third floor debris blown OUTWARD
> should have had a problem believing it was done by a truck
> from a distance on the ground.

Yep.  I've thought the same...MANY TIMES!

Mike

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:
                    *Michael Spitzer*  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>