-Caveat Lector-

Might add here how did a few "kids" one of whom was son of FBI
investigator who was sent to Littleton, compose a story and tape of
Columbine before the act?  Even the name Columbine seems to be maybe
code name - Klebold was from Columbus, Ohio grandson of Leo Yassenoff -
tax foundation front stuff.....

When Jonestown went down - in 1979 I was given information by MI6 who
worked for National Enquirer and Globe about the "implants" behind the
of many Jonestown citizens?   Who alone escaped to tell the truth but
Mark Lane who escaped by running through the jungle......As it is Moby
Dick starts "Call Me Ishmael" and he alone escaped to tell the truth and
write the book.......first like of Arthur Bremer's diary, was "call me
Ishmael"....and then of course before Columbine we had the movie
Heathers - all in good script form - and what book was the little girl
reading played by Wynona Judd  - why Moby Dick, and his Call Me Ishmael
while the "jocks" and the "heathers" were murdered - gunshots in a
cafeteria - the the plan to blow up the school - which too failed in the
movie .....

Kids have made cults about some of this garbage a lot of which is still
on the web and a lot removed -

This book if this be true was written about Oklahoma in advance, I have
a book involving Lane in Oklahoma by connection - always this Lane
connection or like Larry Flynt they feel need to adorn themselves with a
bit of respectibility by attaching to murder of JFK?

Let us say all the usual suspects are in place.....drugs now seem to be
of the controlled substance variety rather than the kid in the street
peddling marijuana/.

And my oh my what great money this "Columbian Gold" is professed to be
especally when adorned maybe with diamonds, rubies, emeralds, and now
even semi precious stones make a grand entrancne.....

All that glitters is not goldl (columbian variety) and look at this -
FBI SPY Hannson paid in diamonds ........keeping in mind Mossad and KGB
are brothers.

So remember the USS Liberty and what was that ship that Luckey Luciana
had sunk - which was laying on its side in a Jersey Harbor - for Luciano
wanted out - it sure woke up the Navy Department which is being
sabotaged for the enemy was within....remember the Walker Spies with KGB
formed a KKK from which they would operate and spread neo nazi
literature?
Little red arrows leading to stashed neo nazi literature?   This stuff
is so mundane it is almost comical - does McVeigh still think he was
working for Special Operations or CIA on top secret mission?

This bunch in our area had many people believing they had intelligence
connections when it was only to Meyer Lansky?  But they still smuggled
guns and drugs and murdered while newspapers handled the matter with a
tongue in cheek story about bad boy doctors?

Today drugs are old hat - for it is looting Sudan and Africa and other
countries of natural resources - see Marc Rich, History of and Clinton,
History of - and keep in mind Americans wear more gold on their fingers,
and rings through their nose, embedded with diamonds and from where?
Who knows?

Ask Hanssen the FBI Agent who was paid in diamonds........for this is
what he asked?   Really?   Then wonder why years ago the Pentagon got
caught with billions of dollars in diamons and said  "well; it was a
good investment, wasn't it".......