I understand this psalm to be about David praying that God cream his enemies, whether God uses David or other means to do so.  I am not antiwar so I do not see this as people performing "ritual murder" which as described below in midnight meetings better describes the pagans who met in the "groves" for sex and other purposes than a king of a country or people as David was.  I would also say that anyone who uses anything as a pretext for hate and murder, whether the Bible or The Turner Diaries, is the problem not the written text.

-----

What the hell do you think I have been screaming about for over 30 years
now; somebody is using the bible for ritual murder - they hold midnight
meetings and judge who will live and who will die - they come in many
colors and many disguises.

Who wrote such a terrible psalm as the one I repeat below - it is ritual
murder and a prayer for destruction

The King James Bible
at the Electronic Text Center, University of Virginia
Psalms, psalm 109
"1": Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;
"2": For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are
opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
"3": They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought
against me without a cause.
"4": For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.
"5": And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.
"6": Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right
hand.
"7": When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer
become sin.
"8": Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
"9": Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
"10": Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek
their bread also out of their desolate places.
"11": Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers
spoil his labour.
"12": Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be
any to favour his fatherless children.
"13": Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let
their name be blotted out.
"14": Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and
let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.
"15": Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the
memory of them from the earth.
"16": Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the
poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.
"17": As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not
in blessing, so let it be far from him.
"18": As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so
let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
"19": Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a
girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
"20": Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of
them that speak evil against my soul.
"21": But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake: because
thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.
"22": For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me.
"23": I am gone like the shadow when it declineth: I am tossed up and
down as the locust.
"24": My knees are weak through fasting; and my flesh faileth of
fatness.
"25": I became also a reproach unto them: when they looked upon me they
shaked their heads.
"26": Help me, O LORD my God: O save me according to thy mercy:
"27": That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, LORD, hast
done it.
"28": Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, let them be
ashamed; but let thy servant rejoice.
"29": Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover
themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.
"30": I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise
him among the multitude.
"31": For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from
those that condemn his soul.