-Caveat Lector-

As a child, I was taught that soy was unfit for human consumption.  Although
it was grown on family farm, it was never harvested and instead, young
calves were turned loose in the soy field periodically.  Very expensive feed
for cattle but I suspect there was a subsidy for having so many acres under
cultivation in this crop being pushed by the govt.  I never did believe it
was good for humans.

But it was from G. Gordon Liddy that I learned that margarine with its
transfatty acids will kill you.  Try feeding it as suet to the birds and
they will NOT eat it. That was another scheme of government plus big
business.  Ditto the useless rape seed of canola oil.

All these things are pushed as 'health' foods or at least a more healthy
alternative in their initial thrust upon we the unsuspecting.  Add GM to
this and we are left with little food that has not been altered,
contaminated, irradiated or is outright poison!   Are the Soylant Green
wafers next?
Amelia