From: kl

> - followers of Santeria & Voudoun making animal sacrifices and dancing
> until their gods 'mount' them;

Violates animal cruelty laws in just about every state I know of.

Nope.  It's already gone through the courts, and the ruling was in favor of those practicing those religions.

> If you allow one religious group to pray in the White House, you have to
> allow them all...

Has anyone passed a law preventing them from doing so?

The point the person forwarding the article was making was how 'terrible' it was that a group wasn't allowed to publicly practice their Christian worship in the White House during a tour; MY point is that if the original poster feels Christians should be allowed to publicly display their faith within the White House, then ALL religions should be allowed to do so, too...

June

Bravenet IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here