At 02:26 PM 5/18/01 , you wrote:
In a message dated 5/18/01 1:22:52 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

I understood your point and I agree with it.  I would prefer to allow all
religions to display their faith rather than to prevent them from doing so.

Why in the world does anyone need to display their faith during a tour???

Need?  It was a WANT. How intolerant of you, Bill.

That's just stupid, trying to be provocative.

Praying is provacative?  Stupid?  How intolerant of you, Bill.

Pray before or after, why the obsessive need to do this in public?

Are you telling folks when and where to pray? How intolerant of you, Bill.

Sounds like a mental illness to me.

Sounds like Bigotry to me, Billy Boy.

Bill.

It's not a mental illness.....It's called Liberty.
And we will defend it from those who try to take it.
-tHE eXTREMIST
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty.
-II Corinthians 3:17