-Caveat Lector-

>The Bible also forbids the wearing of cloth made from two kinds of
>threads and the rounding of the corners of the beard. Why aren't all
>these rabid homophobes equally upset about people doing those things?
>They are both far more common than sodomy.

Well Nessie, I cannot answer for all people and I certainly do not intend to
try.  People pick and choose their sins I guess, and then forgive them with
a just excuse.  Our society does not like sexual things,  but yet they do
the same things but under a different name and perhaps with a different
ideal.  I guess it depends on who is doing what to whom and why they are
doing it and whether it is consenual or not, then of course it has to come
up to societies perspective of rightousness.  And when it does not, it is
labled this or that, or this is wicked or that is wicked.  Now, I am NOT
defending child molestations or anything like that, yes that is horrible.
People who do such things belong in prison, no doubt about it.

As to the bread and thread,,hehehe well, lets not go there for that is a
whole new idea and I am sure someone will have something disagreeable to say
about it.

These things have been discussed for centuries and these things shall
continue to be discused for another century no doubt if we exist that long.
One persons rightousness is another person sin, so to say.  We all see
things differently and it also seems no on can even agree to disagree.

I myself, do not like many things that happen in society, but I also do not
think fighting over them or putting another down for beleiveing in what he
or she believes in is the correct path to take either.  Everyone has his or
her dislikes and everyone has his or her belief system, and according to the
constitution we have that right, a right that no one has a right to take
away from you, regardless of how bizarre it might be.

And it is so funny at times, those who shout consitiutuional rights,
sometimes are the very same who would try to take your beleif away from
you..

Merely my opinions and I point a finger to no one,

ArkAngel