-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2001 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] More of Gay Pride

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> On 23 Jun 01, at 9:26, c. wrote:
>
> > sure, give us lists of abused scouts- but balance it with lists of
abused
> > choirboys, students, whatever.
> > there seems to be an inordinate amount of this bullshit on CTRL these
past
> > weeks about "gay" "conspiracy" and most of it seems to be about
reinforcing
> > prejudice rather than sound research.
>
> Many priests are pedophiles.

yes, that was my point- some of our christian friends who condemn
paedophiles as homosexuals seem to forget the huge influence religous orgs
have had on the way paedophiles work. i do not hear them bleeting about the
way "gays" have infiltrated the catholic church the same way i hear about
them in the scout movement.
PAEDOPHILES not homos.
has to keep being said.
the descriptions sent by el saba are not abut homosexual influence on our
children, that is an entirely different issue- and does not involve abuse.

aleisha- fair enough be paranoid or worried about gay influence but leave
out the abuse stories- they are not related in any way.