-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Hennessey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] yet More of proGay Pressure

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> > i used Souter's finformation regarding the results of his poll. so you
can
> > do the same to upport your surious claims.
>
> look buddy - I know what you're angling for

what am i angling for then?

- and I just don't care.
> I quoted my sources - you disagree big deal -

you claimed that there was a "gay" blocking the referendum. i have asked you
ots of times to name him and show evidence for your totally bullshit claim
;) so you haven't quoted your sources at all.

> tell me - do you teach your young kids to respect the Goddess Lilith ??

i respect them to not take any orders from people without knowiung why they
are doing something. lillith was the same. specifically.

> and what sort of detail do you give them regarding the Goddess
> 'Celebrations' ??

there are no celebrations. it is not a religion.

> What was your interest in Michael portillo wanting to lower the age of gay
> consent to 16 ?

i used him to show that sexual orientation does not dictate motive. he voted
against a "pro-gay" issue even though one might have thought he would
sympathis with the issue as he has had positive gay experiences. this is
important when dealing with your claim that a high ranking politician or
civil servant was motiveated corruptly by his sexuality to block a
referendum. i have tried to show that your paranoid fear of homosexuals and
their motivations is without foundation.

> pro gay politicians are not necessarily on my research agenda in the UK -
we
> hear so little.

no, *you* obviously hear so little if your arguments are anything to go by.

> how do you know so much about Portillo ??

it is *not* much. it is public knowledge- and it is of his own admittance,
when he returned to the political scene he announced all his past gay stuff
to nullify any tabloid innuendo. it has worked. he is great guy! hehe, he is
of direct spanish descent (he is fluent) but is very anti- europe... he has
had an active gay life but is anti-gay politically.. he is a paradox and i
think he is dangerous and creeepy and just ace ;) i cannot wait til heis
leader of the conservative party. which he will be and he will run blair
ragged as opposition leader and it will be such a laugh.