-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Hennessey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2001 1:28 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] ongoing proGay Pressure

> the publications for that stuff is years old - and I don't intend to
> reresearch it.

sorry- but the value of your information is zero if this is the case. and
all this below is just guesswork and unsubstantiated innuendo.

BUT
> If I could easily identify the government agency that oversees polls both
at
> home
> and abroad - [I don't think its the electoral commission] - it would
> therefore be
> the chief executive of THAT organisation.
> Bear in mind that not only would it be easy for this chap to say yes to
> whitehall -
> he would probably do anything Mandelson - the gay architect of tonys
> labour - wanted
> however - the point is a moot one - tonnes of gays lined up to subvert the
> referendum,
> the referendum result - demonstrated that the majority of voters in
scotland
> - ie. more people than would normally
> elect a legitimate government - voted to keep the clause

well- we have the figures for this claim- so go and get them and post them
if you are so sure of this!
i managed to research Souter's figures for you, to back my claims up- so you
do the same or admit you are making it up!

a laugh.

> sounds fun, but
> having fantasies about Portillo is a bad idea - I'll bet he wouldn't have
> liked to get locked
> up in a tory refugee concentration camp -
> If I were you - I'd idolise someone else - Portillo doesn't sound like a
> family man.

are you really stupid?  no-one was idolising him. your interpretation of my
words shows the level you are on- you doin't even understand my point, do
you?

> I hope that the wonderful  family life so blessed with children that you
> were describing
> to amelia will continue in peace

there is no peace.

- and don't worry too much about nasty
> homophobic
> scotsmen like myself - we never could cope with culloden and paul
gascoigne
> scoring
> at wembley :)

you are not the only scot in this conversation andrew and you don't need to
be a lamer homophobe to hate those two moments in history.

> why if I explored my feminine side more often I would be more sensitive ;)

probably- i mean you do macho so badly that feminity maybe your only hope.