-Caveat Lector-

> you claimed that there was a "gay" blocking the referendum. i have asked
you
> ots of times to name him and show evidence for your totally bullshit claim
> ;) so you haven't quoted your sources at all.

the publications for that stuff is years old - and I don't intend to
reresearch it. BUT
If I could easily identify the government agency that oversees polls both at
home
and abroad - [I don't think its the electoral commission] - it would
therefore be
the chief executive of THAT organisation.
Bear in mind that not only would it be easy for this chap to say yes to
whitehall -
he would probably do anything Mandelson - the gay architect of tonys
labour - wanted
however - the point is a moot one - tonnes of gays lined up to subvert the
referendum,
the referendum result - demonstrated that the majority of voters in scotland
- ie. more people than would normally
elect a legitimate government - voted to keep the clause
as we know people/gays actively campaigned against it - though they haven't
been successful
in england yet

and it is of his own admittance,
when he returned to the political scene he announced all his past gay stuff
to nullify any tabloid innuendo. it has worked. he is great guy! hehe, he is
of direct spanish descent (he is fluent) but is very anti- europe... he has
had an active gay life but is anti-gay politically.. he is a paradox and i
think he is dangerous and creeepy and just ace ;) i cannot wait til heis
leader of the conservative party. which he will be and he will run blair
ragged as opposition leader and it will be such a laugh.

sounds fun, but
having fantasies about Portillo is a bad idea - I'll bet he wouldn't have
liked to get locked
up in a tory refugee concentration camp -
If I were you - I'd idolise someone else - Portillo doesn't sound like a
family man.
I hope that the wonderful  family life so blessed with children that you
were describing
to amelia will continue in peace - and don't worry too much about nasty
homophobic
scotsmen like myself - we never could cope with culloden and paul gascoigne
scoring
at wembley :)

why if I explored my feminine side more often I would be more sensitive ;)

andrew