-Caveat Lector-

Tenorlove - they are using the same script put out by these sodomites
who have standard line.....proper manners now, you never take for
granted a boy or girl are normal - you must assume they could be a
lesbian or homosexual.

So let the sodomites form their own little boy scouts - put the little
boys in the girl scouts, and the little girls in the boy scouts and let
them do as they please - but they might have a problem.

But it is a standard script and one must see how very well orchestrated
it is; however when massive psychology is being used to promote sodomy,
it is ineffective when people know what is going on and how psychology
is being used.

Rosie O'Donnell prancing with Sesame Street characters living with her
lesbian playmate with adopted children?   So many screams in the night
by the one child police called several times and were told "I am Rosie
O'Donnell and I am a forster mother".....but that kid screamed so much
and poor Rosie needed some spin - first it ws reported she had cancer,
then her hand or finger almost amputated because of an accident - and oh
this lesbian saved her finger by sending night in hospital with her.

Well it won't work - they read from same song book and same script and
some of that stuff in this show on BRAVO I saw and word for word, it was
on the web yesterday put out by this Gay Pride bunch.......where when
you meet a new boy or girl, you must presume that - hey do you have a
girlfriend or do you have a boyfriend.

The sodomy laws however are still being enforced; what people do with
their lives is of no concern to me, until this element decides to go
after the cub scouts.

Note the ADL is pushing for this - but they also pushed Clinton with a
little nudge money to pardon Marc Rich - so how is that for integrity?
Ellen cutsie pooh came out of her closet and lost her
show......evidently these sodomites to not realize how absolutely
disgusting and repulsive they are, when they push their programs making
little kids their target?

As for sodomites in our government - well little Barney Frank got caught
with his male prostitutes on the payroll - and the Democrat Party now
waves the Gay Pride Flag and booed the boy scouts at their convention?

Oliver Stone arrested with Hash?   Runing with Larry Flynt?

Take George Wallace and Larry Flynt - both stood up for America but both
were also gunned down......same element did it - but for different
reasons....this is organized crime taking over America with their
illegal tax free money.

In order to get complete control they must corrupt an entire generation
of kids.

So now AIDS is spread as a polite form of Genocide?   Got to have
someone to blame for this sudden plague upon us.

Notice the locust has returned to Russia - another type of a plague -
may from God, with Love -

These people had their grand experiment at Littleton......see how the
enemy arms up and would take away arms from the innocents?   Why all the
better to slaughter you, my dear.....this sodomist element contamainates
everything thing it touches but first they must corrupt and contaminate
the children.

More plagues on the way, no doubt;  Behold the Dead Trojan Horse.   Died
from "love".

Saba