>Is an individual a homophobe if they do not like the homosexual
>lifestyle?

What exactly IS "the homosexual lifestyle"?

I've known homosexuals who were quite promiscuous, out partying almost every night and having multiple sexual partners.

I've known heterosexuals who did the exact same thing.

I've known homosexuals who were in a committed relationship, going right home after work, having dinner, washing the dishes, watching a little TV before going to bed.  They for the most part were registered Republicans, voted a straight (no pun intended) Republican line year after year; they donated to various charities, occasionally also donated their time.  They were quiet neighbors, kept their property in good repair, paid their taxes on time.

Just like many heterosexuals.

So just what exactly are you referring to when you refer to a "homosexual lifestyle", and what details about it do you obviously not find equally offensive when heterosexuals do the exact same thing?

June

Check out the nonstop beachparty at Alternative Kite Summer radio at: