So here Steve Surani and consider what JFK had going for him with Russia
sending missiles to Cuba?

So JFK backed down the great Russian Leader....today it was reported
Russia has a system like Bush wants America to protect its citizens.

Now if the UN has its way, they will disarm America

Oh but there is something much more deadlier is there not - a War on
AIDS.....we are to fight AIDS.....yet we are to accept the enemy into
our schools and boy scouts for believe me I truly believe AIDS is being
used as a weapon for war - peaceful genocide.....

Like little puppies taken to the pound - the little mutts are put to
sleep - like cattle being slaughtered around the world for oh, they have
a disease even though it is reported most of these cattle did not have
to die.

We are a Nation of Sheep.....well now and then  a black sheep comes
along,  who like myself takes the less traveled roads and do not fall
down on all fours before implied authority.

Baa, Baa, Baa.

Like Black Sheep of old,  never liked the Judas sheep -

Saba

Ever know a treaty that was not broken - ask American Indian.

http://www.dpi.anl.gov/dpi2/hist_docs/treaties/treaties.htm