-Caveat Lector-

Aleisha

Thanks for sending me a link to a list of treaties on various methods of
nuclear weapons and technology control/containment. I'm not really sure what
this has to do with international treaties covering ICJ or court cases
involving foreign nationals in our courts.

I've considred what JFK had going for him with Russia sending missles to
Cuba and I really don't see what that has to do with my post which was in
response to your original post on a German citizen being executed in Arizona
and a issue of if the ICJ had any authority in reviewing the case.

Once again you seem to ramble on into a string of incoherent thoughts,  make
claims for which you provide no documentation, all of  which have nothing to
do with your original message. Could you please post a link or a reference
to where you got your information indicating Russia as a ballastic missle
shield in place? I won't bother asking what this has to do with
international treaties on jurisprudence.

Amazingly you then work your way through a New World Order/UN conspiracy,
homophobia, foot and mouth disease, a Bible reference and, I suppose coming
full circle, America's regrettable history of broken treaties with Native
Americans.

I guess the only point I can seem to make from your reponse is that you have
no problem with the US breaking membership in an international treaty
covering court cases involving foreign nationals in our court systems.

Steve