-Caveat Lector-

Billyboy, I guess the Democratic Party feels superior to their dogs too!
If even the Democrats can figure LaRouche out...OUCH!!!
BTW- Are we to understand that you feel inferior to your dog? Makes sense to
me. More power to you!
-Ashley

Democrats don't welcome LaRouche

06/11/2000

New York Times News Service

Like Rodney Dangerfield, Lyndon LaRouche says he "don't get no respect."

Or delegates to the Democratic National Convention.

Mr. LaRouche, a frequent third-party candidate, is running for president
again, this time as a Democrat, promising to save the nation from an
economic and social implosion.

But the Democratic Party says he is a convicted felon (mail fraud involving
fund raising) with political beliefs that are "explicitly racist and
anti-Semitic."

Still, Mr. LaRouche continues to campaign, and, in states where election
officials permit his name on the ballot, he draws some votes.

In last month's Democratic primary in Arkansas, he got more than 53,000
votes, or 22 percent of the total cast.

So does Mr. LaRouche get to go to the convention with 22 percent of
Arkansas' 48 convention delegates? Or with delegates from other states?

No way, said the Democratic National Committee. Officials say he will be
barred, and courts have ruled several times that such exclusion is legal.

Mr. LaRouche denies he is a racist or an anti-Semite. His big vote in
Arkansas, he said, proved his viability as a candidate. "In Arkansas," he
said, "reality struck."