[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Billyboy, I guess the Democratic Party feels superior to their dogs too!
If even the Democrats can figure LaRouche out...OUCH!!!
BTW- Are we to understand that you feel inferior to your dog? Makes sense to
me. More power to you!

Could care less what the Democratic party thinks about LaRouche...they, like
the GOP aren't typically too keen on independent thinkers...and they too rely
on that Israeli Lobby for cash and votes.

The point really was that you called LaRouche a "self-admitted" anti-semite.
Can you cite your source?
Or are you just talking out of your arse?

Bill.