-Caveat Lector-

> Oh really - check out any reference book and semites are also pure black
> Ethiopians - for why do you think semites are semites - it is a mixture
> with Ethiopian blood is it not in the holy land where true semits are

I read in the book by W Comyns Beaumont called Britain, the key to world
history, [1947] and his, Riddle of Prehistoric Britain [1946] that the
'ethiopians' were first classified as having come from africa by Herodatus
the Greek and that he was mistaken - as the descriptions he classified were
of tanned, ruddy, red phoenecian/mero[vingian]/aryan sailors - sea people -
and that the ethiopians were of the First Men - from Eden.

He apparently misclassified their ruddy complexions and origins.
This is the stuff of Scottish/Jewish connection - and I have a fuller write
up of beaumont elsewhere.

andrew hennessey