-Caveat Lector-

Well Steve believe you are correct re something underground; earlier
this was returned to me, but note these sandbars for it was known sharks
lurk in the sandbars, where the little 10 year old previous to these two
deaths, also was killed by shark in four feet of water and the cases to
which you refer, sandbars involved.

As noted in the item I pulled up I wanted to know why sharks coming in
as they did 30 years ago - remember Bermuda Triangle and you could see
underground activity - planes lost, lots of propaganda, etc.

But strange things are happening and what has happened to these kids and
other people with regard to sharks is unforgivable.......one picture on
web some time back showed schools of sharks coming in which were
unprecedented.

Like bats - and birds - sonar systems upset by this stuff - like my
little black box tht drove squirrels out of my attic - but when I read
this box made in China - it said designed to cause pain to these animals
- and this squirrel the one up in the attic looked mad and angry and
ready to attack....attack squirrels.

Now if these things can do this to squirrels - can it cause road rage
and people to become more aggressive - headaches, and lord knows what
else.

Regardless the article I forwarded shows these sharks lurk near
sandbars.....and what has happened  all these children and for sheer
greed like movie Jaws nothing done.

Saba