-Caveat Lector-

So what did Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood) do - somehow I can never bring
myself to watch these people for we know they could care less or they
would not do the movies and things they do....

One face in a crowd during Bush speech was that of his wife - if you
read faces, you saw fear for the safety of her husband and country - she
was easy to read.

Then when the camera went to Hiliary, you saw contempt for you could
read whawt she was thinking - she has a Chinaman's chance in hell to
ever run for president - for I think she has as did her husband -
belongs to the Trashy Tabloids with Gary Condit.

Where is Chandra Levy?   Well, where are the bodies of over 5,000 people
- gone with the wind never to be seen again.

And that short fat dumpy Jerry Falwell - the sins of the sodomists
visited upon the innocents ?   Well it does not work that way.....and he
can take that God Bu$ine$$ and shove it - he and Larry Flynt deserve
each other for now is the time to take a good look at both of them.

So What did Dirty Harry Do?   And please, no more Stevie Wonder -
anything but that and that We Are the World shit.

Saba

Gary Condit should be tried for criminal neglect in office.....hooked up
to agriculture wonder if he knows anything abut the crop dusting which
was mentioned on list earlier.

Every pesticide company in this country is on alert too without a doubt,
ready and able to go into chemical warfare.

What was that in Isaiah?   Will bring a deep sleep upon the people?
More drugs - anyway with the Taliban Buddists destroyed, which went
first - the Buddahs or the Opium fields?

And if the want Osama bin Laden - too late.   It is soon winter and
bears will go into hibernation and spiders now laying many big eggs for
new generation.

Well what would Batman do without Mr Freeze or the Riddler?   He would
be out of business....too bad they killed Superman.

Saba