-Caveat Lector-

On Sun, 23 Sep 2001, Saba wrote:
>Remember when Charles Manson was on the loose this Lee Marvin was
>playing all these tough guy roles and the one news report was "Lee
>Marvin is Scared" but then Elizabeth Taylor and a lot of other high
>profile stars had been on the hit list and again, we had religious nuts
>and programmed killers.

Speaking of Liz, very strangely she came out of her self-imposed hideout
and made the rounds of NYC's emergency stations, actually helping out
with the rescue efforts.  Then she made an appearance on your friend
Rosie's show...I know you don't like Taylor, but she actually looked
pretty good...

I commend Liz for wanting to help...I just wonder WHY, considering how
much she guards her privacy, she suddenly decided to become a public
personna last week...

>Meanwhle back at the camp - during the Clinton Regime it was laugh,
>drink and be and make merry.....old joke about Merry here, Monica stayed
>and Merry went home.

I didn't like how, at yesterday's prayer service at Yankee Stadium, Oprah
Winfrey, the host of the service, made it a point towards the end to
thank Bill Clinton for showing up (but for some reason failed to mention
Hillary's presence next to him), but did not also introduce ex-mayors
Koch and Dinkens, who were also sitting on the dais...

And Clinton got almost a standing ovation...and all I could think of is
that we've been told that these acts of terrorism have been planned for
at least 3 years (I suspect that they in fact started to be planned right
after the 1993 WTC bombing failed to take the towers down, with only the
ACTIVE portion of the plan put into motion 2 to 3 years ago)...either
way, it all still occured during the Clinton administration, so people
should be asking why our intelligence community either failed miserably
or deliberately withheld knowledge of this pending event during the
Clintons' watch...

>Probably thought he would be hit for a donation and said - hey times are
>tough all over?

It's being reported that Julia Roberts is donating $2 million; your
friend Rosie is donating $1 million....   ;-)

June

Check out Alternative Kite Radio at
http://www.altkiteradio.trancetechno.com

Alternative Kite Radio (low-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Radio (high-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Summer Beachparty Radio (it's always summer somewhere)
Alternative Kite Holiday Radio (everyday's a holiday)