-Caveat Lector-

Re Kenn Thomas - well thank you for the information.
Another hero with feet of clay. Lordy, I got into this
'patriot/legal reform' movement (not sure what to call it)
out of the most lofty ideals and concerns & gradually have
(with dismay) discovered myself in the company of a pretty
motly crew - present company excepted... you have posted a
lot of interesting stuff, Eric, & seem  not to go all
emotional, call names etc., which I appreciate.
        So what about John Judge?  Can I repose my trust in him?
Raelan (Russbacher that was)? Jack McLamb? What about the
guy who does Flatlander Press? Who are the
luminaries/researchers/info sources in the dissident
movement  (whether of the 'left' or the 'right') that you
think the most balanced and reliable?

                        molli

                                                molli

-Caveat Lector-

--- Molli Wolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> -Caveat Lector-
>
>         I recommend Michael Meier's book - WAS JONESTOWN A
>         CIA
> MEDICAL EXPERIMENT.  Jim Jones was a CIA operative from
> the get-go, from before he started the Jonestown mind
> control experiment.
>         John Judge has also written on this but I do not
>         know
> where to find his work. Kenn Thomas of Steamshovel Press
> might know.

kenn thomas...he he...that man has some serious
issues...when he said that arabs are not semites i posted
two encyclopedia entries contradicting mighty ken and he
booted me from his list...by some DIFFERENT token, when he
made some rather strange assertions on MY list i asked him,
several times, to back it up and he continued, for weeks to
post on stuff without backing it up...i told him he NEEDED
to back his stuff to remain on the list and he told me "who
gives a shit what you think"

i no longer give the man ANY credibility...

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list.
Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed.
Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid matters
and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis-
directions and outright frauds—is used politically by
different groups with major and minor effects spread
throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being
said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and
always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL
gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not
apply.

============ Archives Available at:
 <A
 HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html";>Archi
 ves of

 <A
 HREF="http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/";>ctrl</

email: SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]