-Caveat Lector-

Re Michael Meier, I am pretty sure that is the name and the
spelling. The book title I am sure is correct. The book was
published by an offbeat press, as I recall - a part of a
series on religious groups (of all things). When I checked,
it seems it was awfully expensive - $70.00, something like
that. One way you might be able to get the book is to go to
your library & ask if they can get it for you on ILL
(interlibrary loan). I have gotten several relatively
obscure books that way. Also, you might check to see if it
is listed as a book in print. Copies could be available
thru the various services that find used and/or OOP books
for people. (I read a Xerox copy of the book that a friend
had made.)
        The book is one of the most memorable I have ever read.
Meier did a lot of research for it. It was not just
speculation.
        Seems the CIA at al are very interested in mind control. I
think many off-beat weird groups in various corners of the
world end up having intelligence agency funding or at least
moles, etc.
        Identity (and other occult) weirdness is so useful that I
suspect it is kept alive in no small part by intelligence
monies and well-placed operatives/agents provocateur.
        Others on this (CTRL) list have probably heard the theory
that Koresh was an operative, was into mind control, & that
some of his sleepers were 'mal-functioning.'  (Any info on
that I would much appreciate, btw.) Also possible that
Koresh (like Saddam, like other of the Middle-eastern
states, I think) got too big for his britches, rebellious.
It seems most of those pilloried in the press for 'human
rights violations' etc are NWO-gang resistors.
        Also has anyone else heard that Manson might have been
under some form or degree of mind control? I heard that his
mother had Agency connections... (?)
        I wonder also about the Heaven's Gate group and the
Japanese  Sarin gas group. Any info would be much
appreciated.
        Also Columbine, the Scottish school killer, & the Port
Arthur massacre - and other 'senseless shooting' that seem
to be efforts to build hysterical support for gun control -
like the hysterical support so appallingly successfully
built for this present 'war'...

                                        molli

-Caveat Lector-

Molli, a Google search for Michael Meier returns only info
on a retired German alchemist. Anywhere I can find out more
about this book? > > > From: eric stewart
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] > Sent: Monday, January 07,
2002 10:03 AM > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > Subject: Re:
[CTRL] THE MILITARY PURPOSE (?)OF THE JONESTOWN TRAGEDY > >
kenn thomas... > > i no longer give the man ANY
credibility... > Eric,

There's that garbage word again, credibility. Credibility is
in the mind of the perceiver. Being told by a third party
who is or is not credible is worthless information to
discerning minds or independent thinkers.

I'm afraid people cannot have credibility... information may
or may not, but incredible things often turn out to be true
and where does that leave the entire concept?

CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list.
Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed.
Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid matters
and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis-
directions and outright frauds—is used politically by
different groups with major and minor effects spread
throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being
said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and
always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL
gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not
apply.

============ Archives Available at:
 <A
 HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html";>Archi
 ves of

 <A
 HREF="http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/";>ctrl</

email: SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]