Wonder how many cryptic messages are given in the "Gideon" placed
bible....maybe this book "Gideon's Spies" might show something a little
more cryptic than meets the knowledge of researchers.

Joel in the bible is part of this Master Plan.  Remember the FBI and
this hate list the ADl provided to them - putting our Militias on their
hate hit list?

A confederacy - we are dealing with a confederacy or better put, a
Federation of murderers thiieves gypsies zionists drug dealers bit time
etc., all sitting at a great half circle like a big board of
unauthorized directors - and money laundering is part of the game?

Noted this Alpha and Omega stuff - Greek.   Mega, of course, is Jewish?
But Omega, the word Omega much to my surprise in my very special SS
Teacherrs Editon of King James Bible, Oxford University Press - late
1800 period - the word Omega means "big O".

I looked up for fun the term the FBI used, when it referred to this hate
hit list as Megiddo - Megiddo means in this very special bible given as
gift to the revisers of the bible in that time frame - it means "a big
crowd"......strange......these terrorists seem to hit "big crowds", like
say Twin Towers, a small city of 50,000 reaching to skies like Jacob's
Ladder - sitting ducks, but Silverstien will get 7 billion dollars, in
mega bucks insurance money?

This is the plan - demolition of America and from the Ashes, this
Phoenix Project, mega bucks in insurance to rebuild - only wait till you
see some of the names of the new landmarks?

Hey what about that guy down in Georgia - you think this was not timed
.......the mother Democrat Chairlady of the Demcrat PArty.....were they
selling body partas....for in this one big grave they found bodies and
body parts?   Not all the bodies had been embalmed, if any.    A Company
of Undertakers?

And this man and his family from Planet of Apes, is endangered species
now and oh so worried a KKK might get this man?  Why no charges filed
against the mother and the others who had visited this place many times
where the SWINE WERE FEEDING for it is said there was a pig farm
there....big mega bucks here too but have you noticed how cremation and
burials have become so "globalized" like the Federated Stores?

Who are these people????  What happened at Littleton......see the
children today and see the television and then thing Mega Man and Mega
Bucks and find the vicious killers - you know it would make a good
computer game, one of those games the kids play - find the Mega Bucks
Guys - search out and destroy.

So Osama bin Laden - the whole family - wanna bet - this family
infiltrated Saudia Arabian Royals like a Rothschild.....for the bin
Laden family came to the aid of the King with big bucks, when needed and
worked to the right hand and the left hand....and the name Ladaan or
Ladan or Laden it doth appear, is a jewish name not muslim name.......is
this why when the binladens as they call themselves in Saudi Arabia - is
this why when they hit the decks in the USA off comes the camoflage of
being Muslims?   Are they jews in disguise?   Got next to the King?

Osama tears down and Papa builds back up - all in cahoots with
CIA/Mossad?

Food for thought here - and hey about those Gentiles going to be used as
buffer zone in Israel - puting USA soldiers as fodder from both lines of
fire....no way, USA.....to die for one's  country is one thing, and to
die for one's constitution may be another think  but to die again for
this god damned Zionist crap - are we to be the Saviors of the Jews - is
all American to be their sacrificial lamb or scapegoat?

Look at Twin Towers and wonder - no WWIII here, but hey get a load of
part of God's Plan, for you and the Gentiles - and yes Virginia - there
are the Learned Elders of Zion and the Protocols of Zion - think not?
Read their plans and see what has come to pass.

Read too about the Great Babylon has fallen - the Twin Towers - the
Fiery Flying Serpents....straight out of ink blot tests.

OSaba

Note the Gentiles - they have cried Havoc so turn loose the dogs of war?
Is this why our GI's used to wear "dog tags".

Theft of a nation?   Mega Bucks?   Moles in government FBI traitors and
killers with KGB on payroll along with Mossad agents - yet Militias
comprised of patiot Amerians put on hit hate lists by ADL who claims
known hoodlums in their ranks

Osaba

Joel, chapter 3

Compare with Revised Standard Version: Joel.03

    1: For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall
bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

2: I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the
valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and
for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and
parted my land.

3: And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an
harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
(boy for harlot, what is this  male prostitution house like run by
Barney Frank in his home and office  sabanote)

4: Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the
coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye
recompence me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon
your own head;

(Note Palestine appeared once in bible and now they have blotted name
Palestine out of bible entirely?   Part of Master Plan - somebody goofed
and missed this one???Saba note)

5: Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into
your temples my goodly pleasant things:

6: The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold
unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.

7: Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them,
and will return your recompence upon your own head:

8: And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the
children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people
far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.
(Sabeans are the spies.....traffic in drugs, white slavery, Mafia stuf)

9: Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty
men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:
(saba note  - yes cry havoc turn loose the YAnkee Dogs of War against
Muslims - note the Gentiles to lay themselves doon and dee for Isralies?
and hey this is Christian Zionist crap)

10: Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears:
let the weak say, I am strong.
(saba note - symbolism of Minutemen here - SHILOH - silo - and they want
our soldiers to serve as a buffer zone to protet the jews in Israel?
Lovely.....)

11: Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves
together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O
LORD.

12: Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of
Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

13: Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down;
for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

14: Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the
LORD is near in the valley of decision.

15: The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw
their shining.

16: The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from
Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will
be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

17: So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my
holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no
strangers pass through her any more.

18: And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop
down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of
Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the
house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim.

19: Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate
wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they
have shed innocent blood in their land.

20: But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to
generation.
21: For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the
LORD dwelleth in Zion.

--- Begin Message ---
http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/etcbin/toccer-new2?id=KjvJoel.sgm&images=images/modeng&data=/texts/english/modeng/parsed&tag=public&part=3&division=div1
--- End Message ---