-Caveat Lector-

Well Don Brown that sure puts holes in this Chosen People crap.   My
major concern is the use of this "Murderer's Bible" as a communication
and the connection to the Gideon placed bible.

Obviously you are an expert on something but not sure what if it is all
based upon one lie after anothere?

So obviously too your family did not keep old wills, famly trees and
bibles - the oldest bible I have is from 1700 period, but the two I use
are from early 1800 and late 1800 period.

So you say it is all a lot of lies?  Quite a few brilliant Jesuits I
have known would obviously challenged you on that but the bible is the
basis, of the law.   Nothing more, nothing less and obviously you do not
know the meaning of the word "religion".

But again, my only concern is this Mafia thing who has built their cause
and rituals for murder and slaughter, about the bible.  But then as my
old friend always said what better book to use for it goes into every
country in the world?

The bible is also a geography book giving key locations of gold and
uranium and great treasures that the Zionists are targeting.

>From what you say though this sure shoots the hell out of these Zionist
claiming to want the Holy Land for "religious purposes" of course, they
would end up making it a tourist attraction.

But then you know how it is over here - we have cannibals in Georgia
collecting dead bodies until we have our own little Valley of the Dry
Bones  and some heaps of body parts too leaning towards maybe sale of
body parts......we have New York City like a Babylong and a small city
within blown to hell - with 3,000 people turned to ashes like Sodom and
Gomorrah in somebody's master plan.

And I agree, it is not God's Plan.    But you should consider that when
the PIlgrims landed prior to the Gentry- all they had for law was this
one book.

Doctor's Lawyers Preachers - some think this equates to the real
intellectual Mafia.

But then, America is turning into a boiling pot and religion has beome
such a racket, guess the major part of the Master Plan goes into effect
now.

Would like to see you do some time with my Jesuit friend - for the
Jesuits are the most brilliant people I have ever met having reached a
height seldom attain.

Thanks Brother Brown....or "DB"......so then you must agree that crap
about the Chosen Ones and this crap in the Holy Land is just that -
right?   A lot of crap?

Oh that 40 year march by King and Moses was just a big farce ......but
then I always knew that for there are murderers and prosatitutes and
thieves and drugs galore in the great cities of Sodom and Gomorrah.

So you are right - the bible is all crap?   Members of my family no
doubt would disagree with you, but my primary concen is America is set
for demolition so these "Chosen Ones" can take over.

However maybe the Muslims will be the ones to teach us all a good
lesson?

Note too - you are a very crude individual and some of your terminology
is rather overdone.

OSaba
White Rose Society