Damn, Colleen, I'm beginning to think folks 'round here don't like you.  Did you fart or something? :-)

(June:  Quit picking on the midgets. :-))

Colleen -

If you understood what it really means to be Irish, you wouldn't be so
supportive of ruling class "white" culture. You would have some sensitivity
to what oppression means, what being judges by your skin language accent
name or religion means. Sadly in the name of the culture you profess to
love, you have thrown out all its highest understandings and ideals, the
lessons of its history, and the true source of its strength, and replaced
them with the basest sort of skinhead drivel. You shame every Irish person
who ever stood up to an English oppressor.

on 3/25/02 1:48 PM, saba at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> Okay Neuropsychotic to each his own - I do not bother anybody that does
> not bother me first - for instance the idea is to forever destroy the
> white race and these blue eyed blonde haired children and oh how jealous
> some of these people have always been of the blonde chilren.
>
> In fact so much so when my brother in law was at Pentagon on Joint Chief
> of Staff - the plan was to absorbe the colored race amongst the lower
> classes but as it turns out now with Guess Who's Coming to Dinner we see
> the ultimate goal still in the plan.

Edward   ><+>

If you have fifty problems and one of them is government, you have only one problem.
http://www.global-connector.com/