-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: "saba" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Long as they stay off my turf I do not care but all this garbage about
> how much we are missing not joining in with the Gay Pride, the
> Homosexuals, and Lesbians - the Barney Franks and Janet Renos of the
> world - so not to associate with people such as this is my right and I
> do not expect this garbage to be pushed on my family and I am just no
> longer polite about it -

Apparently so, but I still don't see where you get that out of music.

> To each his own.....I like GOOD music, and those Irish Tenors one has
> ears like Tea Cups but he at least has a soul and some talent and they
> do not need all the crap to "enhance" their voices.

Hey! Neither did John Coltrane! (his voice is his saxaphone, btw). But,
yeah, if you want to get into it, neither did Bessie Smith! Neither did
Billie Holliday! Neither did Ella Fitzgarald! Wow, what music you have
missed by being a racist! It really is good music. There is so much more ...

Oh, am wondering ... have you checked to make sure that all of the musicians
on the orchestras which accompanied these tenors are white? Winton Marsalis,
who is also a jazz musician, is regarded as one of the finest classical
trumpeteers. Oh, and he's black, and he has played in many symphony
orchestras in many different formats over the last two decades.

Do you listen to Italian musicians? Or is that white? Really, I don't know
... even being blond haired and blue eyed as I am.

- jt