-Caveat Lector-

Like it or not, catholics are not Christians.
Christians who are born again and read their bibles
and take it at face value (instead of relying on men
who relied on men who relied on men who THOUGHT they
knew God)do not rape children. WE do not entangle
ourselves in political intrigues. WE dont print books
that say "we are God on earth," or "a priest literally
becomes Christ at the point of consecration" or "the
pope has the right to change the scripture at his
will, and the word of the Pope is to be held in higher
regard than scripture" so there really is an US and
THEM. What WE need to do is show THEM the freedom in
Christ, so that THEY will come out of the dark ages
and use THEIR reason. I dont recall in my posts saying
anything about harming THEM. In fact THEY are victims
that WE should be helping. Hammurabi's history is
nearly on the mark. The vatican LOVED hitler (he was a
"good" catholic, and Hitler was NEVER rebuked by the
church, nor was he excommunicated and in church talk,
that means he remains a catholic in "good standing"),
helped in into power (Montini, future Pope Paul the
6th)and then Hilters Pope Pius the 12th was busy
looking the other way and claimng "we didnt know any
better" (sound familiar??)while the Jews AND Catholic
people and Pagans and Protestants were being gassed.

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com