-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: "Edward Britton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Joshua:
>
> > > I'm not sure how you know he was "tortured for hours"...were you
there? Or
> > > are you taking this on faith? And frankly what he was saying near the
end
> > > rings quite true and is the feelings of the majority of the world and
many
> > > Americans of all ends of the political spectrum, possibly including
Pearl.

> >Interestingly enough, Daniel Pearl's wife said that he was sympathetic to
> >the Palestinean people and was concerned about the marginalization of
> >Muslims.
>
> Interestingly enough, so was I until about seven months ago.  Strange how
> my "turn" came about.

Yes, based upon visceral qualities. I'm sure you hate the people who killed
Daniel Pearl because of ... well ... those same people tore down the Twin
Towers. Right?

What are you doing theorizing on what the media already told you?

> > > <<Would you after the same treatment for the same length of time.
Nuclear
> > > evaporation is too good for those "Islamic" cock suckers.>>
> > >
> > > Again how exactly do you know how he was treated before his death? And
> > > actually that death scene looked not a little fake, like a movie, and
> >since
> > > you claim they are so well funded I wonder how we know that was even
real?
> > > Perhaps Pearl is living the high life away from his less than
attractive
> >wife
> > > in the UAE or somewhere...
> >
> >I disagree that she is "less than attractive" ... but I digress. Anyway,
all
> >I can add is - nuke over a billion people based on their religion?
>
> More like based on their actions and threat to the world community at
> large, but yes, it's better to lose one billion than six or seven billion.

Ain't gonna happen that way, sorry. A billion goes, we all go. I put a
dollar on it.

> >  Round up
> >all the Muslims here in the US and execute them?
>
> Again, that depends on their actions.

Is this reparations?

> >  Makes the Holocaust look
> >miniscule ... and we would *surely* be nuked back.
>
> Also depends--on how quick and massive the initial attack.  I wouldn't be
> at all surprised to hear of top secret meetings between the leaders of the
> world's major players about "cutting losses now while we still have a
world
> in which to live."  Conceivably, a nuclear strike against X segment of the
> world's population might be a joint effort to "kill the cancer before it
> spreads."

Yeah, and they're all Muslim, right? Four centuries ago, it was not they.

> >  It would pretty much be
> >the end of all of us, or most of us. Of course, India and Pakistan may
take
> >care of that without us lobbing the first nuclear warhead.
>
> Agreed.
>
> >  Pakistan has
> >first strike perogative according to their policy, but India has a lot
more
> >warheads, according to Jane's.
>
> What was the last US "intelligence" estimate; 12 million give or take?

What is the "intelligence" of holocaust - yours or theirs?

- jt