-Caveat Lector-

Sorry Charlie

The violence was at the anti- Netanyahu protest.
The protest against the Palestinian speaker was peaceful, and he was allowed
to speak.

Netanyahu , who is a dangerous rabid rightwing asshole, was not allowed to
speak.

If you don't let the Nazi's march in Skokie, you are a Nazi.

on 9/19/02 2:05 PM, flw at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
>> Montreal protesters force cancellation of Netanyahu campus speech
>
>> The scene as we exited was disgusting.  Benches were overturned, papers
>> and garbage streaked across the hallways, and broken windows.  We were
>> shoved outside directly into a HUGE Palestinian riot, where some of our
>> people were apparently attacked.  The cops did nothing.  We stood on one
>> side of the barrier, while they stood on the other, and we faced off.
>
> No surprise here. These same Netanyahu Groupies would be the first
> to scream, riot, and demonstrate if some old broken down German Nazi
> tried to speak.
>
> It is sad these whiners cannot see the irony in their complaints. The
> anti Netanyahu protestors were reacting to a racist murderous thug who
> calls for murder, genocide, and ethnic cleansing. A Nazi in all but name
> only. This Israeli Nazi is applauded by the decendants of those killed
> by the original Nazis. The best revenge of the rotting old Nazis is to see
> the children of their victims become their oppressors.
>
> These same Fascist loving hypocrites applauded when Yitshak Rabin's
> 'freedom of speech' was permanently eliminated.
> flw
>
> <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/";>www.ctrl.org</A>
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic
> screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are
> sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis-
> directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with
> major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought.

> Archives Available at:
> <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html";>Archives of
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
>
> http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
> <A HREF="http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/";>ctrl</A>
> SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Om

He who does not prefer exile to slavery is not free by any measure of
freedom, truth and duty.

                   Kahil Gibran, Spirits Rebellious

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew