-Caveat Lector-

> Good grief.  Can't you allow reality to get in the way of a good cliche.  The mob at
>Concordia was a pro-Palestinian mob.  It's not as if they were against Netanyahu
>because they didn't like the way he cut his hair and that's what the protest was
>about.

As far as the children starving to death, I think I missed the stories
which told about Arafat's bankruptcy proceedings, the one which
told how the money given to the Palestinians by the EU was
returned on principle, the one about the lack of oil money to fund
terrorists in the middle east, and the one about children slowly
starving to death.

I think you missed the one about towns that harbored terrorists
being closed down for period of time.  I also think you missed the
story about the Israeli economy failing in a major because of those
who support terrorists.

I will concede that it is difficult for decent people to clear the
terrorists out of their midst when their own people brutally kill
anyone who is suspected of trying to stop the terrorists.

By the way, did you catch the story about the build-up of the
European Union military forces?  Take a step back and see what
that means for the US, Israel and the Palestinians.