-Caveat Lector-

> What kind of parents allow their children to be front lines against
Israeli troops?
> People who want to use the decency of their opponents against their
opponents.

What kind of parents would permit their children to become soldiers that
shoot school children? This same question was asked of the parents
of WWII German soldiers.

>They know that the Israelis are not total barbarians.

Unfortunately the schoolkids did not realize how barbaric the Israelis can
be.

> Did any of the suicide terrorists note whether many Israeli children
would be killed
> by their explosions?

Targeting civilians is a crime, whether it is committed by Palestinian
human
bombers or Israeli bomber pilots who knowingly bomb civilian apartment
complexes killing dozens of women and babies as happened just a few weeks
ago. OTOH, perhaps some find it acceptable to bomb civilians as long as it
is done by an F16. Guess it is more 'moral' to kill from a distance rather
then become part of the gore.

>When will you castigate the Palestinian community for that?  I cry for
>every child killed as a result of their community's actions.
ThePalestinian
>children's trust in their parents and leadership is the reason for their
>death.  I haven't done a search to see the other side of the story because
>I feel up to my eyeballs by Palestinian propaganda.

Yes, those bad Palestinians should stop fighting against heartfelt Israeli
racist colonialism. After all, Israel is merely carrying out a 2000 year
old
mandate of the Torah while those crazy Arabs are obsessed with religious
fanaticism.

Turn the other cheek and praise Allah. Like all good victims,
when being raped, don't resist. Lie down and enjoy it - like the good Jews
did in Germany. Don't act like those Warsaw Ghetto Jewish terrorists.
Don't act like that terrorist Nelson Mandella who bombed civilians in his
fight against Apartheid. Don't act like those old terrorists Begin and
Sharon, the originators of 'ethnic cleansing'.

I suspect the reason many American Jews are so incensed by the
piddling coverage of the Palestinian plight compared to the overwhelming
slanted pro- Israel US corporate media is that some semblance of a moral
concience still lurks in the heart of some American Jews - although they
are trying mighty hard to smother it in rationalization and self pity.

Israeli state terrorism is not only in the process of committing genocide
against the Palestinians - it is committing genocide against the very
soul of the Israeli people and Jewish supporters worldwide.
flw