-Caveat Lector-

Communities live and die by the morality they encourage amongst themselves and
toward others.  Palestinian terrorists have a very large support system in their
families, in the community and beyond.  If this support system  feels the ends justify
the means, then they know they will suffer from the breaking the moral laws of their
own religious beliefs.  Those who do not speak out loudly against the evil in their
midst, Jews or Palestinians, cannot count on their opponents behaving morally and
stopping retribution. Are there easy answers?  No.