-Caveat Lector-

I'm not sure why you think I approve of that sort of behavior.
I think it is barbaric.
But in no way does it excuse paying families of murderers to encourage more
murder. Bringing up expulsions is a smokescreen, enabling you to ignore the
question I asked.

I don't know what Hitler has to do with it.

on 9/19/02 5:55 PM, Jei at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, thew wrote:
>
>> -Caveat Lector-
>>
>> on 9/19/02 3:43 PM, Mermaid at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>
>>> -Caveat Lector-
>>> Half of me says oh good someone is helping these people and half of me says
>>> it
>>> is not a good idea to give money to the families of the suicide bombers
>>> because it is almost saying its okay to give your sons to the cause we will
>>> reimburse you for your loss with money.
>>> The Mermaid x
>>>

>>> It is not ALMOST saying it ok. It is explicitly saying it is ok to murder
>>> innocent, it is PAYING people to murder innocents. But I guess as long as
>>> it¹s
>>> just Jews it¹s not like it¹s wrong ­ right?
>>>
>>> Can you explain the half of you that thinks it¹s Ok to pay people for
>>> murder?
>>>

> Don't forget that Israel bulldozes their relative's homes
> and extradites them out to some third-world countries, penniless.
>
> If your brother or cousing killed someone, would you think it
> just that your house and all your belongings are destroyed and
> you're banished forever to live abroad?
>
> It is also illegal by international law and a crime against
> humanity.
>
> But do the Hitler's mental kindred care?
>
> <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/";>www.ctrl.org</A>
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic
> screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are
> sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis-
> directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with
> major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought.

> Archives Available at:
> <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html";>Archives of
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
>
> http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
> <A HREF="http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/";>ctrl</A>
> SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Om

Free your mind and your ass will follow.
                                                           St George

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew