-Caveat Lector-

I guess an intelligent conversation is impossible with you, yet I keep
trying.

What you think is the ONLY thing relevant in terms of this conversation.
It's the whole point of having conversations.

Nowhere did I defend colonial rule. Nowhere did I say Israel has carte
blanche on behavior.

I did ask you 2 questions, trying clarify, for myself and my own imperfect
understanding of what you said.

1 - Do you believe a "end justify the means" philosophy of action?

You seem to purport it, but I am not clear. If you do not, tell me what you
meant. If you do, explain to me how that stance is justifiable.

2 - Can you give me an example of the Warsaw uprising targeting innocent
civilians, children, &tc, as opposed to military targets?

Without an example of such behavior I do not see how the Warsaw Uprising is
like suicide terrorism. I would like to understand your viewpoint. You make
these broad assertions, that to me, need some clarification. Simple
declarative answers, rather than evasions would further this conversation
better.

I have also never met an Israeli who purported this idea of a "greater
Israel." I have met a few asshole ultra right Israelis, who do think killing
Arabs is a good thing. I put them in the same category as asshole
fundamentalist Muslims who think killing Jews will earn them heaven. Neither
seems to be the majority, but each group seems to have hijacked the politics
of their country (much like right-wing Christian conservatives have hijacked
American politics) - and not to either sides betterment.

on 9/29/02 12:01 PM, flw at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
>> But you didn't answer my question ( the one that encompasses my
> "senseless"
>> point) - do you believe in that sort of "ends justify the means"
> philosophy
>> of action?
>
> Your question is childish. What I think or don't think is irrelevant.
>
> What is relevant is this basic reality. When a people are brutally
> and violently occupied by invaders and colonizers, they respond
> in kind. Ultimately, the invading occupiers either murder enough
> of the occupied to impose their will or the occupied murder
> enough of the occupiers to make they stop occupying.
>
> Ironically, in the long run it all becomes irrelvant since demographics
> always rule the day. If the occupied are temporarily cowed, they will
> simply engulf their occupiers through sheer population growth.
>
> Never in History has a smaller number of occupiers ever successfully
> occupied a larger population base over the long term. That is why the
> final solution that is hoped for by the Greater Israelists is either
> genocide
> or forced mass immigration (i.e. ethnic cleansing).
> flw

Heathen, n. A benighted creature who has the folly to worship something that
he can see and feel.

                                                Ambrose Bierce, the Devils
Dictionary

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew