In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Fri, 23 Nov 2007 05:22:30 -0600, "Matthew D.
Fuller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

fullermd> Well, OK  (and in my database, they're not on X.ctwm,
fullermd> they're on free.lp.se:X.ctwm.compiler_errors, so even a viz
fullermd> on X.ctwm there wouldn't show them?).  But if prop doesn't
fullermd> do so (why not?), how WOULD I have brought those changes in
fullermd> so that they got certs for the X.ctwm branch?  I mean,
fullermd> they're SUPPOSED to be on that branch now, right? Shouldn't
fullermd> they be noted as such?

1) if the "off side" branch really is free.lp.se:X.ctwm.compiler_errors,
   it should be visible to the rest of us, since my server accepts the
   glob "free.lp.se:X.ctwm*".  There are already a few other
   subbranches that prove this.
2) mtn propagate only creates a new revision that is placed in the
   target branch, it doesn't add any branch certs to already existing
   revisions.  But then, you didn't do a propagate either, you just
   commited 4da54949171b2cc1c5f467318daf87b683a77d9b into
   free.lp.se:X.ctwm, didn't you?  Or alternatively, you simply added
   a branch cert to it?

If you want all those revisions that are currently branch-less to the
rest of us into free.lp.se:X.ctwm, you will simply have to add a
branch cert to each of them, like this:

   mtn cert 6eb1af5f822cafe715c4e46f37ea3bc808e7a5f5 branch free.lp.se:X.ctwm

But you know, before doing so, I'd like you to recheck that there's no
spelling error in free.lp.se:X.ctwm.compiler_errors that made it fall
outside of the pattern accepted by guardian.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

Richard Levitte                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis