In message <20090106202118.ga20...@over-yonder.net> on Tue, 6 Jan 2009 14:21:18
-0600, "Matthew D. Fuller" <fulle...@over-yonder.net> said:

fullermd> On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 09:03:42PM +0100 I heard the voice of
fullermd> Richard Levitte, and lo! it spake thus:
fullermd> > In message <20090106155024.ga26...@fermat.math.technion.ac.il> on
Tue, 6 Jan 2009 17:50:24 +0200, "Nadav Har'El" <n...@math.technion.ac.il> said:
fullermd> > nyh>
fullermd> > nyh> Finally, I found the real problem: full-screen mode in recent
fullermd> > nyh> versions of mplayer does not work on ctwm (3.8a) :(
fullermd> >
fullermd> > I have none of your problems...
fullermd>
fullermd> For a data point, mplayer -fs has never worked for me in ctwm (nor
fullermd> have I tried it anywhere else; what's the point of X without ctwm? ;).
fullermd> But hitting 'f' to fullscreen it once its running has always worked
fullermd> fine.

I've standardised it with a ~/.mplayer/config that looks like this:

  vo=sdl
  fs=yes
  monitoraspect=1.6

The monitoraspect is because my laptop has a wide screen

Cheers,
Richard

--
Richard Levitte                         rich...@levitte.org