On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 01:05:26PM +0200 I heard the voice of
Richard Levitte, and lo! it spake thus:

> I guess that interest is pretty damn non-existent then...
>
> [...]
>
> Deadline: mid may, I plan on pruning away free.lp.se and all that's
> included in it in the weekend of may 17-18.

Ah, well, I read it as more a "hey, I'm not really doing anything
here, somebody who is feel free to pick it up" than a "get it away,
get it away, kill it!"   8-}

While I don't get time to do much, I do maintain an interest (hey,
I've even pushed up 2 commits already this year! ;).  I can certainly
take over web site handling.  Probably mailing lists too.

Code repo may be another story.  I don't feel like I know mtn well
enough to feel comfortable hosting it.  A little browsing around only
turns up one seemingly-live 3rd party hosting site.  So maybe it would
be time to VCS-migrate as part of the process.

Richard mentioned the github mirror; it's a couple commits behind, but
that's presumably trivial to update.  I'm not a big git fan, but it's
out there and there are lots of hosting options.  I do love bzr, which
has several hosting options, but while somewhat more lively than mtn,
it's not by leaps and bounds sadly.  I'm not aware of any existing
ctwm momentum or users pushing hg, which seals up the triumvirate of
the common DVCSen (in my experience, anyway).  So with hg not being
pushed at all, bzr probably only by me, and mtn not obviously
attractive from the project management direction, it seems like we may
wind up with git by default   :|   Well, at least it's not CVS...

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fulle...@over-yonder.net