Hello Daniel,

On Tue, 9 Jan 2024 at 19:30, Daniel Stenberg <dan...@haxx.se> wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Jan 2024, Samuel Henrique via curl-library wrote:
> > Is it possible to build with MultiSSL (with openssl and gnutls), having
> > support for http3 only when gnutls is used?
>
> No. Multissl does not work for HTTP/3-enabled builds.

Thank you for the quick response, should I do anything to log this as a feature
request or having this email is enough?

I ask because I'm interested in tracking when/if someone works on this.

I have also just started looking into multissl so I understand there might be
more cases where features won't work, if you know about them, I will be
grateful for a heads up (didn't see anything in the docs so far).

Cheers,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>