I understand, that's why I am looking for just a hint about the architecture -
can somebody tell me which CXF class or which another library is responsible
for serializing the SOAP request. If I find a proper point, I can download
sources, debug and experiment with it. There must be some difference in IBM
java for AIX and other system which definetely cause my problem. If I will
know who is responsible for serializing soap request in cxf it will be easy
to find which API from jdk is called and findout the difference then maybe
proivde some patch...