Thanks for the suggestion. Right now since we use the Simple Server we have
ZERO annotations in our Java classes and we want to keep it that way so
that method will not work for us.

If you can think of any other configuration option that I can specify in my
Spring config, or if there's some file that I can create to include meta
data about how to serialize the class please let me know as this is one of
the last little things that's getting in our way :)

Thanks again for all your consideration!

Regards,
Kaleb

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>

  |Daniel Kulp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>

  |cxf-user@incubator.apache.org

|------------>
| Cc:        |
|------------>

  |Kaleb Walton/Southfield/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>

  |11/05/2007 03:56 PM

|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>

  |Re: Specifying minOccurs for primitive properties with Simple Server

Hmm...    Not really sure.

I suppose you could try something like:

public class MyArg {
   @XmlElement(type = Integer.class, required = false)
   int foo;
   public int getFoo() { // getter}
   public void setFoo(int foo) { // setter}
}

That might work.

That said, the Java 5 autoboxing should work and allow the non-primitive
forms to work.    Even with

public void setFoo(Integer foo), you should be able to call setFoo(12) or
similar.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp