From: Kaleb Walton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 1:00 PM
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Cc: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Specifying minOccurs for primitive properties with Simple
Server

Since there are things about Aegis that I have found undesirable and the
simple server is so easy to use, I've created a JIRA ticket requesting
'defaultMinOccurs' and 'defaultNillable' properties to be enabled in the
simple server. Hopefully others will agree with this suggestion and it
will be implemented soon!

Regards,
Kaleb

Inactive hide details for Kaleb Walton---11/05/2007 04:31:58 PM---Ok -
I'll definitely research that a bit more. Thank you for Kaleb
Walton---11/05/2007 04:31:58 PM---Ok - I'll definitely research that a
bit more. Thank you for the tip!

Kaleb Walton/Southfield/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

cxf-user@incubator.apache.org

11/05/2007 04:31 PM

RE: Specifying minOccurs for primitive properties with Simple Server

________________________________

Ok - I'll definitely research that a bit more. Thank you for the tip!

Regards,
Kaleb

"Benson Margulies" ---11/05/2007 04:16:37 PM---This is for what we
invented Aegis, I think. You can do some of these

"Benson Margulies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<cxf-user@incubator.apache.org>

"Daniel Kulp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

11/05/2007 04:16 PM

RE: Specifying minOccurs for primitive properties with Simple Server

This is for what we invented Aegis, I think. You can do some of these
things in XML files.