Thanks a lot for your answer!!!
I think I'm gonna build an interceptor. The one given in the
configuration_interceptor example should do the trick! But I don't
understand how I can activate my interceptor...I took the server.xml of the
example, put it where it should be, aside from the cxf-servlet.xml and
web.xml files, I added this in my web.xml file:
<context-param>
                <param-name>serverConfig</param-name>
                <param-value>WEB-INF/server.xml</param-value>
</context-param>
but it is not activated and "intercepts" nothing...:-(
What should I do???