Am Donnerstag, den 13.12.2007, 08:45 -0800 schrieb Tophebboy:
> I already saw that...But I think I'm missing something...I read it twice and
> it still doesn't work!!
> Anyway, I found a way of activating it copying the interceptor bean
> definition in the cxf-servlet.xml file (I have to this after deploying the
> project because each time I create a war file, eclipse erases my
> cxf-servlet.xml file to put the default one at its place).

I still don't understand this.  Why would Eclipse have a "default"
cxf-servlet.xml file that it surreptitiously inserts in the WAR?  That
file is completely specific to CXF, most Eclipse committers have never
even heard of that file.  Are you using the Eclipse SOA Tools
plugin--maybe *it* does something strange like this.

> I also copied the
> client xml file in my client app, naming it cxf.xml.
> The problem is that when I try to call my web service from the client, I
> have now this exception:
> java.io.IOException: Not in GZIP format
> It seems to occur in the client which is receiving a message. That's weird
> because the first step is to send a request to the server, isn't it? And the
> error occurs before the handleMessage method on the server is called...
> I really don't understand what is going on...:-(

The email I just sent a few minutes ago to Jan in Germany had links to a
Ant- and Maven- based builds, neither of which touch your
cxf-servlet.xml file and neither (at least in my case) caused these
error messages to occur.  You may wish to move from IDE-based creation
of web services to Maven or Ant-based instead.

Glen